Here at G’NOSH we pride ourselves on innovation and keeping ahead of foodie trends, so we jumped at the chance of being included within a Hello Fresh delivery box. In case you don’t already know, Hello Fresh is a revolutionary grocery and recipe delivery service that like G’NOSH, helps make good quality, gourmet food convenient.
Hello Fresh supplies customers with weekly step-by-step recipe cards and all of the ingredients needed to create each dish measured out exactly depending on how many people the meal plan is for and whether it’s for one of their three or five night plans. Hello Fresh combines convenient meals with the experience of cooking with top-quality fresh ingredients, and this week that included our very own pot of G’NOSH!
Hello Fresh Head Chef, Patrick Drake, has put together this fantastic recipe, using the Tomato & Basil Chunky dip.
The recipe is for The Earl of (Chicken) Sandwich and there is a little history about the inspiration for this dish and really easy step-by-step instructions too.
Go on…try it at home!
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Ciabbata Rolls
A Dollop of G’nosh Dip
1 Gem Lettuce
60g Cherry Tomatoes
2 Cloves of Garlic
A Couple of Sprigs of Rosemary
• Pre-heat your grill to high. Coarsely chop the baby gem lettuce and cut the tomatoes in half. Peel and finely dice one and a half cloves of garlic (we’ll use the leftover half later) and remove the rosemary leaves from the stalks
• Place your hand flat on each chicken breast and slice through its side, to open it up like a book. You’ve just ‘butterflied’ your chicken
• Coat each chicken breast in half a teaspoon of olive oil, the diced garlic, rosemary leaves, a bit of lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice. Lastly, season them well with salt and pepper before grilling them for about 6 minutes on each side
• To make the dressing simply mix a teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil and and a pinch of salt and pepper
• Once the chicken is cooked cut the ciabatta in half and grill each side until it’s nicely toasted. Rub the little chunk of garlic you have left across the surface of the bread and then top this with a healthy spoonful of your G’NOSH CHUNKY Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Dip
• Top the ciabatta with your grilled chicken and set up a deck-chair in any available piece of outdoor space you can find