We’re Not Just About Dipping
We’re not just one-dip-ponies here at G’NOSH – delish gourmet dips can be used in so many other ways for quick and fuss-free dishes.
Here’s some of our favourite alternative ways to G’NOSH…
- Make a simple butternut squash soup interesting by stirring in a heaped spoonful of our Sweet Black Bean dip. Even better garnished with some chopped fresh coriander leaves for a fresh flavour.
- A simple salad of roast chicken, green leaves, radishes and cucumber can be spiced up with our Red Pepper Muhummara dip. Squeeze over some lemon juice, crack some black pepper, and stir through the dip like a dressing.
- Pan-fried slices of Chorizo and our Smoky Aubergine Babaghanoush makes a simple but gorgeously rich filling for a wholemeal Pitta sandwich.
- Grilled Mackerel with Puy Lentils, Pomegranate Seeds, thinly sliced Orange and our Beetroot & Mint chunky mixed through – a colourful salad that explodes with fresh flavours!
- Make a gourmet twist on the classic Bolognese using our Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil dip with white wine, onion, coarsely minced beef, celery, carrot and nutmeg, served over fresh linguine and garnished with fresh basil and shavings of parmesan.
Et voila: five easy meals made with dips that pack a flavoursome punch…and not a potato chip in sight!